Our Focus: Reduce Preventable Hospitalizations
We provide Interventional Telehealth, Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Social Work Services, and Home Health Aides to qualifying home-bound persons.
We are a company with a large vision and a single focus. To reduce preventable hospitalizations of the chronically ill by managing their transition through care settings, providing early targeted intervention, medication management, and overall health coaching. We have a proven, repeatable, and scalable solution to the Healthcare Crisis.
- In 2008, America had 40 million people age 65 and older, or one in every eight. By 2030, there will be 72.1 million Americans over 65 or 1 in five.*
- Nine in 10 older Americans have at least one chronic condition and 77 percent have multiple. The average 75-year-old has three chronic conditions and takes five prescription medications.*
- 84% of all Healthcare dollars are spent on care for persons with chronic disease.
We have a solution. The national 30 day readmission rate is currently 19.6%. One in every 5 Medicare beneficiaries discharged from the hospital will return within 30 days. Our validated 30 day hospitalization rate is 6.7%. This is 65% lower than the national average.
The cost of readmissions in the 30 days following hospital discharge tops $21 billion and CareCycle Solutions is demonstrating that over 90% of these readmissions are PREVENTABLE.
Please call for an evaluation if you or someone you know is:
- preparing for discharge from hospital, nursing home or rehab facility?
- needing IV care, wound care, regular injections or monitored medication changes?
- suffering from a new, sudden or worsening illness that requires skilled supervision, assessment and/or teaching?
- needing physical, speech and/or occupational therapy to regain strength or to restore quality of life?